Thursday, December 13, 2007

Teeth

Jesse has two new teeth....well not so much new as first ever teeth. They are his front bottom teeth and you can hardly see them but you can feel them and he likes to bite everything. It is in this time I am thankful he is not breastfeeding since he gnaws at his bottle regularly! I will post pictures of his first pearly whites as soon as I can get a picture of them. He is also laughing a lot more and saying voul sounds like mamamamama or babababa. It is really cute! I do however have this aweful back pain from holding him, picking him up sitting on the floor with him etc. It hurts so much but I don't know what to do I can't stop holding my baby. Um I don't know what else to write. Mostly I am writing this now because Katie made me feel guilty for not writing in a while...good job Kate...move a million miles away then make me feel bad! Not much going on right now except that I am in love with my crock pot. It is the worlds best invention! Just stick a bunch of ingredients in the pot turn it on and them at dinner time you have a meal...how cool is that! Answer...super cool. Ok well right now I am thinking about how much I would like to be in Gaylord holding baby Sydney. If you haven't seen her go to Lisa's blog and check that girl out. She has more hair than Jesse and he is 6 months old!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha! It worked! We are powerful in making you post :o)

Lisa Block said...

Dare I call your crock pot creations another form of...casserols?!?!

Andrea said...

NO NEVER CASSEROLS!!!!!!!!!

Tricia said...

Ugh, I'm with you on the back ache. My posture is so horrible and that doesn't help. Plus, I held Ally even more than usual on our trip this past weekend.

Will Dan give you back rubs? Or can you find a massage therapy person to go to? After the Christmas season I'm going to try someone out over here. I found her through Angie's list.

Sometimes with Ally, instead of holding her, I lay her down and lay next to her and hold a book up to read to her. She's pretty happy like that for a little bit and it's easier on my back.

I can't wait to try out my new crockpot. You'll have to post your favorite crockpot recipes when you get the time. :)

Oh, and I'm not looking forward to Ally getting teeth--she's a chomper too.