Friday, February 01, 2008

My Favorite Show

Was reading Lisa's blog today and read that she was watching Gilmore Girls...my favorite show! I put a poll on the right for all you GG lovers out there. I am currently watching season 5 and Rory has just met/starting dating Logan. I was thinking about all her bf (that's boyfriends not bestfriends) and thought it would be fun to add a poll. Ok so if you love Gilmore girls shout out your favorite episode, moment or just thing about the show! Things I like include but are not limited to:

1. Sookie, she is the best so crazy and funny and she loves food!
2. Luke and Lauralie's neverending romance they belong together!
3. The name Lauralie...Dan would never let me use it but it would be my first pick for a girl.
4. The episode where Lane's secrete band plays for Mrs. Kim and they want to re-write "A Mighty Fortress is our God".
5. I know you are dying to know who my favorite Rory beau is...well I flip flop between Dean and Logan...but never Jess he smells and Marty I think coulda been cool but he was just a friend.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it when Sookie finds out she's preggers again b/c Jackson lied about his vasectomy. That was HI-larious.
I also love it when Loralai (how do you spell it?) it planning her wedding to Luke, and when he comes to her house and says "okay! let's go get married!" so cute. I hate everything that happens after that. They ruined that awesome show in the last season and it made me very sad.

Andrea said...

I agree they did ruin the show in the end...um luke has a 12 year old unknown daughter??? Dumb...you spelled Loralai right I spelled it wrong.

Anonymous said...

the one with Lane's secret band was on today i love that one too!

Lisa Block said...

My favorite parts of the show:
Sookie - she is SO stinkin cute, and funny. I love her when she gets crazy.
Kirk - who doesn't love this guy?!? He has every single random job in Stars Hallow and is completly random. (living in a lucite box above town square with no food or water? What?!? Or the episode where he performs the mime thing of life and Ms. Pattys recital.).
Babbette - She cracks me up regularly. Her and Morey are just plain funny.

Logan is my favorite love of Rory, although Paul and I both agree (Paul likes to watch this show with me) that he can be scary at times and the way that he was written off the show in two episodes after beig on the show for so long was kind of random.