Saturday, June 09, 2007

Happy Due Date Day!

So today is my offical due date...but as you can see there is no baby! Just thought you would all like a last look at giant pregnant Andrea. The next photo of baby should be of him out of the womb! Unless for some reason God decides to bring him before Tuesday...that will be the big day. I am a bit nervous but also very excited. I had contractions last night but turns out they were due to the fact that I was dehidrated! Don't walk around the mall all day and not drink anyting...bad idea. Dan and I were both upset it wasn't real labor but oh well on the plus side I got to see my baby brother graduate today! Congrats to Max! Class of 2007. We are going to his little grad party later today, so that should be fun. Also my Dad is in town and I got to hug him for the first time in like a year so that was pretty cool. So thanks to all of you who are praying for us Marlow's. Keep em coming! Only a few days left as "just the two of us". Scary!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Lisa Block said...

Yeah for MAX! We are praying that all goes well - no complications, and that you and Dan will have a great experience giving birth to baby______. We love you both!

Anonymous said...

Just stopped by here to check if you had your baby. Best wishes and prayers! I hope your delivery is as easy as can be expected. God Bless!

Anonymous said...

Waiting patiently for baby news. Hope you're holding him right now!

Anonymous said...

Today's the day!!! I'm waiting, I'm SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love you so much, I can't wait to meet my pseudo-nephew!!!!!!!!!!