Monday, April 02, 2007

Baby Shower


Well I had a baby shower on Saturday. Is that a crazy event or what! It was bigger than any of my bridal showers so it was a bit overwhelming but really fun. Our nursery is filled with presents you can hardly tell it is a room anymore! I feel like we need a new house because of all the stuff you aquire with a new baby! This "diaper cake" was a pretty cool gift. Aunt Barb made it and another one made of baby blankets and other baby wear. Here's me with my blond girls looking huge! I still have 10 weeks to go I am just going to be a blimp! Anway that's an update I supose. It is getting really hard to bend over and stand for any length of time. Being pregnant is not as glamourous as people think! Everyday tasks take the wind out of me. I am getting a bit scared about the whole labor process and that when it is over we will have a new life to take care of. It didn't seem so real till these last few weeks! We are attending birth classes starting this week and a breast feeding class. So that should be fun/interesting/informative:) Hope all the other prego's out there are doing well! There were like 4 or 5 women at my shower who were pregnant...it seems to be contageous lately!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

J said...

andrea- you look gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

j is right, you look great. I can't wait to meet Thor, check your email for our travel plans.

Lisa said...

the diaper cake is so cute, and so are you!

Unknown said...

My Dearest Andrea,
Tell Dan every day, that the bigger you become, is simply more for him to love. All the stuff you now experience will quickly fall away, when you help God to create a new birthday. When you were born, I was sent away. Too many fears and tears for the two girls I love. God gave her a smile as we suffered the pain. God help us, if this could ever happen again.
Love dd