Thursday, February 02, 2006

What you want to accomplish before you die....

















I read this posting title on my friend Lisa's blog and I wanted to answer it. Plus I haven't blogged in like months and this gives me something to write about...ok here goes
1. Have a baby girl ( a boy would be fine but I really want to have a daughter:)
2. Become a potter (yes with clay and stuff)
3. Write a book
4. Own a house
5. Travel to Hawaii
6. Go back to Disney World with my husband and recreate our honeymooon
7. Own a piano and learn to play it
8. Own a dog named Gimli
9. Take ice skating lessons

Um it is late so I am sure there are more things I want to do with my life but this is what I can think of write now. I will keep ya'll posted on further endevors:) I will also try to write more! Here's a picture for your viewing pleasure...We went ice skating down town over christmas break and I am pretty flippin good. It looks like I am about to do my triple sow cow doesn't it? Really I was just balancing so I didn't fall. Anyway it was super fun and I want to skate all the time now. I need a pair of my own skates though because the awsome birght blue ones on my feet REALLY hurt. Ok bye for now!

3 comments:

Kate said...

You rock, I'm so excited about your post! I did the list thing, it was fun :o)

serina said...

Y'all should try 43things.com. I'm about to do that myself.

Lisa Block said...

I got so excited to see a new post!!!!